re-shaped the back end of an accord yesterday :roll:

Oizarod115

so, i was drivin afterschool in the rain, and the kid in front of me started slowin down (i was like 5lengths back prolly) and i thought he was slowin cause of people in front of him... WRONG

he was turning without his signal, and by the time i realized it it was to late, skidded right into him. he tried to go and avoid it but it just spun em.

:hateputers: :mad: :headpop:

all in all, my jeep barely looks like it was wrecked, his accord is completely BOMBED. whole @$$ end was jacked up.

damage was 2-rusty's towhook brackets. (which took the full force of the impact off my bumper which hardly looks damaged. sheared the 1/4" steel brackets straight off of the frame stiffener part, will get pics tomarrow :eek:)

and blew the brandnew "modine" (knockoff) 3-row metal tank radiator i had put in 3 months ago. cause it hit the clutchfan.

also found out my jeep has been wrecked before, the header panel is a replacement part.

worst part is i got a dinky POS radiator with plastic tanks from autozone cause it was the only one in stock. 138 wasn't bad though.