JEEP D35 C-CLIP ALLOY USA 30-SPLINE CHROMOLY AXLE SHAFT (PA)

steve88mj

What I have is a BRAND NEW never used or installed ALLOY USA c-clip Dana 35 chromoly axle shaft upgrade complete kit. Will fit years 1990-2006 Jeep models with Dana 35 rear. I am in PA local pickup or I can check on shipping.

High tensile strength 4140 Chromoly is heat-treated, tempered and induction hardened to produce these heavy-duty axles that are up to 40% stronger than stock 1040 axles. Alloy USA™ uses the latest splining technology, to produce splines that are stronger than traditional cut splines. Our shafts are covered by an exclusive 10-year warranty! Rear axle shaft kits include everything you need for your installation: both passenger and drive side shafts, seals, bearings and wheel studs. Upgraded spline counts for Jeep applications: Dana 35 spline upgrades from 27 splines to 30 splines.

Needed a non c-clip upgrade and was sent a c-clip setup kit was only taken out of the package and realized it was the wrong one. Would be great for someone who wanted to put a locker in there Dana 35 why not get a 30 spline one and throw in these stronger shafts and not worry about breaking one this is a great upgrade for the weak Dana 35 rear especially when running large tires.

Great deal on a great upgrade save $$ compared to ordering this kit online + shipping worth more but first $200 cash gets this deal!

• 2 months later...

Archived