Tranny mount FUBAR

In crawling around under my truck I noticed that the rear two bolts at the tranny mount have no nuts on them...I don't think that's normal. So I looked through the holes of the cross member and of the four bolts/studs that I believe are supposed to be there...none have nuts and one bolt/stud is non-existent...it looks like it was either cut or sheared off.

:wrench: I did NOT do a search yet. It's a BA-10

Is this normal? Anyone got a picture of a recently installed tranny mount, or a write-up with pics. I'd really like to compare them with my funky set-up. I think I may have found the source of my strange noises.

So, I don't know if I have to replace the mount or just put nuts in where they're not. There are two bigger brand new looking bolts coming up from the bottom with brand new looking nuts on them on either side. The PO had started to rebuild this truck when I got it, but gave up due to time/money...all the other variables. Any advice??

I would replace it with a new one, while you are at the parts store you will need to find the proper sized nuts to fit the bolts/studs as the new mount won't come with any....

I will see if i still have my BA/10 mount somewhere, and post some pictures for reference