VA: NON Jeep stuff. Stuff added 5 Apr 12

mfpdm

Will add more as I get to the bottom of the parts bin (meaning garage floor) :D

Ford center caps in good shape just need some cleaning. I believe these were from 15 inch rims. $8 + shipping

Toyota Highlander slush mats. These were in a 2006. Came from the dealer for a couple hundred bucks. The passenger side front and rears are in execellent shape and the drivers side is very good, just needs cleaned. $15 +shipping.

These can be used as B-pillar alternative lights. These fit into the b-pillars without trimming but are not three way lights so you loose the ability to turn them off at the light. I have several sets of these. $12 shipped for a set.

Additional stuff

Back up sensor that I thought about using on the MJ. Sensor wires would need to be longer so I changed my mind. It's new and has never been installed. $20 + shipping

Sport watch with GPS and heart monitor. I picked this up off Best Buys ebay store. It said it was unisex but it appears to me to be for women. It's new and never used. $60 + shipping

Ford single din car radio with CD and factory amp. Works and sounds great. I was going to use this in my build but changed my mind. It will fit in the stock location but will need only an 1/8 inch or less trimed off the dash bezel because the bottom row of buttons when pushed, would hang up. You can see the lines on the top which aligns the factory radio bracket. I had cut some holes to match the vents on top of my bracket. Also on the sides I used pop revets to attach the bracket which are also marked. The amp has a bracket which I plan to attach on the backside of the computer under the dash. This comes with wiring harness, radio, and amp, with an additional amp and harness included. $50 plus shipping.

:cheers:

Archived