WTB SE WI auto 4.0 MJ 4x2 or 4x4 least rust possible

JeepcoMJ

my mom's car is on it's way out the door. Though she frequently states that she hates jeeps, she would not mind a nice comanche, as she frequently brings random things home.

I'm looking for an un-modified 87-92 4.0 auto comanche with the least rust possible, within a 4 hour drive, for under $2000. I don't care if it's 4x4 or 4x2...i will convert it if it's not 4x4. I don't care if it doesn't run, has a bad rear axle, or a minor front end fender bender. I don't care if it has a complete, nice interior.

Anything that's wrong with it, I can fix. but I don't want to fix rust. I would prefer a longbed but would take a shortbed.

Let me know,

Pat

my mom's car is on it's way out the door. Though she frequently states that she hates jeeps, she would not mind a nice comanche, as she frequently brings random things home.

I'm looking for an un-modified 87-92 4.0 auto comanche with the least rust possible, within a 4 hour drive, for under $2000. I don't care if it's 4x4 or 4x2...i will convert it if it's not 4x4. I don't care if it doesn't run, has a bad rear axle, or a minor front end fender bender. I don't care if it has a complete, nice interior.

Anything that's wrong with it, I can fix. but I don't want to fix rust. I would prefer a longbed but would take a shortbed.

Let me know,

Pat

well you and I are going to look at that one. So if I don't want it, you'll know what its about as well.

Let me know,

Pat

well you and I are going to look at that one. So if I don't want it, you'll know what its about as well.

true enough. but it's 5 speed. I do not want to go through the effort of building her a truck from the ground up...i'd get the 3800 going again as an auto if that were the case. she needs an auto, so that's what we're looking for.

of course, I have an xj I could use as parts right now...

Let me know,

Pat

true enough. but it's 5 speed. I do not want to go through the effort of building her a truck from the ground up...i'd get the 3800 going again as an auto if that were the case. she needs an auto, so that's what we're looking for.

of course, I have an xj I could use as parts right now...

O yeah. wasn't thinking about the tranny