Cummins 4BT setup on craigslist, Greensboro, North carolina

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pts/2838983326.html

i have a 1997 cummins 4bt engine out of a good running freightliner stepvan that i just pulled out last night (2/6/12) it is still bolted to a ford adapter plate and borg warner steel cased t-18 4 speed 2wd manual transmission. this is a complete unit with every thing on motor including intercooler, radiator, powersteering pump, waste gated turbo, down pipe, and even has wiring harness still hooked up where all you have to do is hook the cables to a battery and ignition switch. this engine has the highly desirable p7100 inline injection pump that is capable of making LOTS!!!! of horsepower with very few mods and free adjustments to the injection pump that i can show you how to do. this would be a great swap for a hot rod, rat rod, jeep, or just make a great MPG truck. if you want everything like it sits complete it is $3,500 or if i have to i can sell just the complete diesel engine for $3,000 and ford adapter plate and starter for $500 and t-18 manual for $400. please call (336)669-8790 for questions and intrest. thanks, and god bless.

Tyler