FS Western xj/mj body side plow mount SE WI $200 OBO

JeepcoMJ

I've got a Western body side mount for an xj/mj for sale. I do not have the pump, blade, controls, etc. mount only. this is the type that bolts behind your bumper.

It's rusty, but not bent up, not pitted real bad. I got this with some Meyer plow stuff, and just don't need it...I'll be building my own body side brackets. The price is $200 OBO

I also have a Meyer 6'6" blade that is in real nice shape as far as the blade and cutting edge go, with good angle rams. I will be repairing the sector/A frame as it needs some attention. it's already disassembled for that purpose.

Also, I do rebuild Meyer plow equipment. I have a 2006 Meyer E47 power angling pump that I recently re-manufactured. Also have all of the controls for it (toggle style), as well as the lights, light pigtails, and I could build a plug and play light harness for an xj/mj if you specify the year.

between everything I have, you could make a complete Meyer plow unit that will fit on a cherokee or comanche, using the western mount.

I would sell everything repaired and ready to bolt on and go for $1350. you can't touch a plow setup in bad shape for that, much less one with a brand new pump. I sell the pumps on ebay for $500 plus shipping on a bad day, so I won't be very flexible on the complete price.

will post pics tonight.

-Pat

Archived