Free: Long bed drop in bed liner (NJ)

Garvin

Not really in a rush to get rid of it, just seeing if there is any interest. The liner is a Pendaliner that I removed from my '86 Comanche. It has the holes cut in it for the roll bar. Have both the drop in liner and tailgate piece (still need to remove the tailgate piece). I have the space to store it if there isn't any interest and I'll keep it for a later date. Feel free to give me an offer on it. I can get pictures tomorrow when the sun comes back out.

Thanks for letting me know. I was kinda thinking that it would turn out that way, reason I'm not in a rush to get rid of it. If it comes down to it, I'll probably just toss it out of the way and wait for another Comanche to come this way to use it (I'm sure there will be many more). If I didn't have to open up my wheel wells in the rear then I would have slapped this back in.

Throw me an offer. Right now the bed part is off and the tailgate part just has a few screws to get her off.

Technically, you have to throw one up with the listing... I've been letting it fly because of the feeler, but could you toss one out to keep you legit per the forum rules?

Rob

• 2 months later...

Archived