Burr! For a Cure

COMANCHEROB4WD

I (along with several employees from 4WD Hardware) will be taking the plunge.We will be participating in the American Cancer Society's Polar Bear Plunge...Brr for a Cure, March 3rd at Lake Milton in Lake Milton, OH.

I know, you're probably getting cold just thinking abo...ut it! But the cold that we will feel is temporary. This event can relate to how cancer shocks a family when first discovered. So the positive impact this will have on thousands of cancer patients and their families will last a lifetime.

NO, I'm not asking you to take the plunge with me. Instead, I am asking

you to make a donation to the American Cancer Society on behalf of me taking the 2012 Polar Bear Plunge. ANY amount would be appreciated - it all goes to a wonderful cause.

If you want to support us please make checks payable to the American Cancer Society and return it to me. Or you can mail it directly to their office at American Cancer Society 525 N. Broad St. Canfield, OH 44406. If you do send this directly there you MUST be sure to include my name and mark it for the Polar Bear Plunge so that the staff will know where to credit the contribution.

If you want to mail it to me you can send it to me here:

Robert T. Hamilton

40381 Kelly Park Dr

Leetonia, OH 44431

All money raised is going towards our team contribution, which 4WD matches at the end of the year. Thanks!

If you want to learn more about this wacky winter event or find out all the chilly details please contact La Dawn Whitman, American Cancer Society Staff Partner at 1-888-227-6446 x 2204 or at LaDawnWhitman@cancer.org.

Please think WARM thoughts for us as the Plunge nears and I will do my best to "Grin and Bear it" and make my supporters proud.

:cheers: