Looking for a original gas tank skid plate

Recently found a leak in my gas tank so I am in the process of fixing it. Took the skid plate off the bottom of the truck and one of the straps is stuck on to the longer part of the skid plate. Keep trying to drill the bolts out to get the strap off so I can reuse the skid plate. Not having much luck so I'm seeing if I can find another one somewhere to buy. Can be original or a replacement would like it to look like the old one if possible since I'm in the process of restoring the truck back to factory new condition. Or if anybody knows good tips to get the strap off it would be much appreciated. Thank you

Well to me it resembles a skid plate thats why i called it that. Yeah there probally is just hard finding a comanche and got to find the cherokee that has the long gas tank to get it off of and hope a gas tank strap dosent come lose from it like I'm having trouble with the one i have now

Cherokee gas tanks and gravel shields are completely different from Comanches. You need the part from an MJ, and it has to be from the same chassis (longbed or shortbed) because the tanks are different between the two.

Yeah just noticed that last night so actually not as easy to find in a junkyard considering the ones by me are lucky to get a comanche in there yard once a year and at that a long bed also which is what my truck is so not that easy done as it was said. Maybe see what else pops up