Bought myself a Jeep for Xmas:

Sir Sam

If the damage you were talking about is the drip rail it's a pretty easy fix. Just get some body filler and make it smooth where it is wrinkled and then go down to your local body supply place and they should be able to mix you up some paint the right color in a aerosol can. I usually do this when we cut in door jambs and stuff like that. Cost is around $25. Prime the spot and paint the drip rail and it won't be obvious and you can use the rest for the front header panel. Also as far as tires go you can find cheap used tires. I get them for around 20-30 each. Just a good tip for the next one. I used to flip cars alot and know a bunch of good tips so if you need any let me know.

If the damage you were talking about is the drip rail it's a pretty easy fix. Just get some body filler and make it smooth where it is wrinkled and then go down to your local body supply place and they should be able to mix you up some paint the right color in a aerosol can. I usually do this when we cut in door jambs and stuff like that. Cost is around $25. Prime the spot and paint the drip rail and it won't be obvious and you can use the rest for the front header panel. Also as far as tires go you can find cheap used tires. I get them for around 20-30 each. Just a good tip for the next one. I used to flip cars alot and know a bunch of good tips so if you need any let me know.

The drip rail can be replaced pretty easy, so IMO it would make more sense to just replace it and shoot it than to bondo and shoot it.

I use base/clear when I paint vehicles, usually use diamont base and limco clear.

I cannot find good used tires for 20-30 each. nearly impossible to find a set of 4 tires with decent tread on them for less than $200, plus then mount/balance fees.

Probably just the area for tires. We have so many used tire guys around here. I just got a set for a buddy. They still had the little rubber nipples on the tires for 25 each. I have a tire machine here so I forget about the mounting and balancing fee. Do you spray in a booth or just your garage?

Probably just the area for tires. We have so many used tire guys around here. I just got a set for a buddy. They still had the little rubber nipples on the tires for 25 each. I have a tire machine here so I forget about the mounting and balancing fee. Do you spray in a booth or just your garage?

My garage.

Nice. I sometimes paint. Just depends on how busy the shop is. Do you end up wet sanding the trucks when you are done. I always seem to have some dirt in the clear when i'm done and have to spend the time sanding it all out. I am doing a cherokee right now also to flip. It needs a little more work then yours seems to. Can't wait to see the one you have all done.

Got the interior cleaned up and back together, exterior back together, need to detail the exterior still, got my title today and temp plate, gonna grab an emissions test this week and then its up for sale this weekend.

photo39.JPG

photo40.JPG

photo41.JPG

photo42.JPG

photo43.JPG

photo44.JPG

photo45.JPG

photo46.JPG

photo47.JPG