For Sale: Illinois,61701-1992 Jeep Comanche SOLD 12-19-11

conan1977

What I have here is a Red 1992 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (4.0 straight 6. 4x4) w/ matching topper. Fender flares. Manche has 108k for miles. Fair in condition (rust)=Illinois winters suck. Interior is wonderful, including the dash. Clean title on hand. Jeep should have kept building them (stupid). Anyway, I am not looking to haggle over pennies on this truck. Shoot me a price. Truck has to go because of all other toys and because the lady wants something with more room for kid (geesh-kid can sit in the bed like a did when I was a kid). It is a nice truck that is showing the times of 19 years in Illinois. Salt=hatred. It is still nice and a great daily driver. Just drove 295 one way and back (no problems except for how much gas it likes to guzzle). I keep up on all maintenance. I will send pics to those who are serious. $3000 OBO. I am open to a fair and honest price. I have clean Illinois title on-hand. Please respond to this ad or pm. Also, if you would like to talk about the truck person to person please feel free to ask me and we can exchange numbers. Lastly, the pics of the truck are not wanting to upload for some reason :grrrr: . I can text you pics from my Iphone. Peace :cheers: comanche.gif

LASTLY SOMEONE MAKE ME AN OFFER. I WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS AS OF 12-18-11. NEED IT TO SELL. GOTTA MAKE ROOM

TRUCK HAS SOLD. NICE GUYS. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE TRUCK FOR YEARS TO COME BROTHERS. PEACE

• 2 months later...

Archived