Bleeding AX4

I have the 2.5 with the AW4. Realized today, I have 0 clutch fluid. How do I go about bleeding this in the dark and cold? Mostly, just where is the bleeder screw on this thing? Picture would be best, but I just needa get this going tonight.

Thanks

I have the 2.5 with the AW4... just where is the bleeder screw on this thing? Picture would be best, but I just needa get this going tonight.

Thanks

If it's an AW4, it doesn't need clutch fluid!!? Automatic.

If you mean ATF (Dex) there is a DRAIN plug, but no "bleeder". Fluid is added thru the tranny dipstick

If you mean clutch fluid (brake fluid) for an AX4/5 with a clutch, the bleeder comes out of the bell housing, driver side. Sorry no pic.

Climb under, with a flashlight in the dark, take a look, it's not cold jacket here.

I have the 2.5 with the AW4... just where is the bleeder screw on this thing? Picture would be best, but I just needa get this going tonight.

Thanks

If it's an AW4, it doesn't need clutch fluid!!? Automatic.

If you mean ATF (Dex) there is a DRAIN plug, but no "bleeder". Fluid is added thru the tranny dipstick

If you mean clutch fluid (brake fluid) for an AX4/5 with a clutch, the bleeder comes out of the bell housing, driver side. Sorry no pic.

Climb under, with a flashlight in the dark, take a look, it's not cold jacket here.

Oh darp yeah, AX4. I just see AW4 thrown around so much I got stuck thinking about that. And yeah, I imagine it not being cold in Cali, but it's a lil' chilly in rainy Indiana.

For some reason, mine's on the passenger side. :eek: Weird as balls, but whatever.

I noticed while down there, there's a leak brewing where the transmission and engine meet. So any idea would could be leaking out my fluid there?