Jump to content

Help Name This Fitting

Recommended Posts

it is a crimp connector that attaches the a/c rubber hose to the metal line, not really serviceable.


Thanks. I looked up A/C Hose Crimpers and they're pretty pricey. I was hoping that I'd be able to build my own lines after the engine rebuild (my lines are in rough shape), but it will probably be cheaper to replace them with OEM parts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...