88 comanche in GA

Huntingman2706217

ill have pics up tomorrow... bought this one Sat and then got a txt back from a guy with a 90 short 4x4 inline 6 D44 2 hours later telling me to come get it after i offered 2k on his 3k price so i couldnt pass it up... went and got it today so now I'm gonna sell this one...

before you read much further it does run but is gonna need at least a top end... over heated it and its knocking bad now...

its a short bed inline six

2x4 (easy to convert over I'm sure yall know and thats what i had planned)

Automatic

interior is burgundy with a bench seat... its starting to pull apart at a couple seams but is still in pretty good condition...

i didnt see any rust...

Its been repainted to stock color... however it was a macco or whatever job... instead of fixing the mirror holes they just stuck screwes in it and painted away... body work is a bit poor but its not in horrible shape... has a couple waves here and there and the pass side back part by the tail light is dented pretty good... so is the one i just bought though and neither were bad enough it stopped me from buying... paints good though no fading or signs of age... pics will show ya...

thats really all i know so far... only looked at it about 20minutes and left... ill pick it up tomorrow...

dana 35... solid back window... bed liner... new tires... guess thats it for now... its worth sticking a motor in it... thats a guy thats owned 4 manches and 9 cherokees in the last two years...

Griffin G.A.

$600

pics up tomorrow... also the guy i got it from said someone else wanted it but had to fix trailer first and would get it next weekend... hes got my number but i havent heard from him and I'm a first come first serve kinda guy...

Archived