Possibly in need of 2.5 4x4 tranny and tcase

Donkey

Looks like I'll be going 4 wheel drive sooner then planned. It seems my syncros in my tranny are going out. Now I say possibly because I was suppose to be trading a guy some axles for an ax-5 and tcase when I bought the jeep (was a deal put together by previous owner). I got in contact with once and have heard from him again and wasn't really to worried so iv put it off. Well now two months later I'm caring. So I'm still in the process of trying to get ahold of him. For now though I want to start looking just in case.

I'll be needing a 4x4 transmission for a 2.5 motor along with tcase, I'll worry about the front axle later. If you got something and are within 200 miles of Tampa fl let me know. Like mentioned before this is a feeler and am not in a huge hurry I have another vehicle to drive if I completely lose shifting ability.

I might have everything you need to make it 4x4, front axle, tranny & transfer case. I will look this week end on what I have in stock, if not everything my friend will have the rest.

I'm in Homosassa a good hour drive north of you.