FS: Clarksville, TN: 1986 longbed project.

Dozer11B

I am moving soon and need to sell my Comanche.

1986 Longbed Comanche. Needs Transmission and transfer case rebuilt/replaced. It seems to be stuck in 4wd, and has nothing in 4th or 5th gear.

Motor starts and runs but may need a fuel pump.

I was in the process of working the tune-up and I replaced the whole exhaust with edelbrock ceramic headers and new exhaust all the way back. Tie rod is also bent. I was driving this truck for a month when an innocent trip to a buddy's farm resulted in the trans/tcase/tie rod problem.

Engine is the 2.8L V6

There are rust holes in the floor boards and I tried to stop as much of the exterior surface rust. That's the black primer in the photos. That Front fenders are trimmed pretty extreme and the rear wheel wells are cut and folded. before I folded the lip I wirewheeled the inside of the wheel wells and gave them a few coats of undercoating.

There are 3.5 inch RE coils in front and I have a pair of Hell Creek 3.5 overarched MJ AAL I was planning on using- have not installed the AALs.

Truck is currently sitting on 3 black D-windows and one stock steelie.

Asking $500 obo without lift- $700 obo with lift....... Got to sell so I can get the house ready to sell and move out of state.

Archived