Lots of parts Lusby MD

drcomanche

So, When I purchased my Comanche, it came with a BUNCH of extra parts, the lot of which I don't need. So I figured I would sell them off to whoever might need them on here. I cannot confirm if any of these parts work or not, but the lot of them look to be in working order.

Ok, I have 2 NP231j transfer cases one is complete and the other is in pieces. I'm not sure if all the pieces are here for the dismantled one but the other one hand cranks with no noise or resistance. There is one part that is removed from the full one, and it's in the pic. On the full one, the, what looks like, vacuum connectors has a broken male adapter and I would suggest cleaning it out before use.

1 Intake manifold, looks to be in fine condition.

1 mechanical fan and clutch, also looks to be in good condition.

1 electrical fan with shroud. Small crack in top corner of shroud.

2 electrical interior door handles w/power windows and locks. One lock switch is missing. I'm not sure if it works or not, but they look to be in OK condition.

2 outside door handles.

1 computer control unit. I'm not sure what it goes to or if it works.

2 door latch female adapters(the ones that go into the door)

1 full distributor. Has cap rotor and wires attached to it. Has definitely been used, as there are slight wear on the gear end. Also have ignition coil.

1 water pump w/out pulley.

2 chrome headlight surrounds

1 fuel pump assembly, not sure what it came out of, and some of the wires are clipped. The lock nut for the gas tank is bent, so it may need a new one.

2 front non venting windows, complete with the seals and surrounds.

and 1 hood. The hood had a badge on it but that can be easily removed. It doesnt have any rust that I see, except on the brackets.

Pricing. Almost forgot.

Hood-50

distributor-20

Light frames-5

Water Pump-10

Intake Manifold-20

Electric Fan-20

Exhaust Manifold-40

Mechanical fan-30

Corner windows-10 each

Handles(outer)-10 each

Handles(inner)-10 each

Fuel sender, control unit, transfer Cases- I have no idea where to start with for these so shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

For the small items, I'll be willing to check shipping. Large stuff is a pickup only.

Archived