Jump to content

What is this piece and where can I find it?

Recommended Posts

I have an 88 five speed 4wd and I'm trying to find the plastic piece that houses the shift boot and 4wd handle. Mine's broken and just flops when I shift, and I can't find it anywhere... oh and it's a bench seat so it's not the "console" all the websites advertise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...