Stock passenger leaf spring+more 62278

biev

Looking for the following parts for my 86 mj.. Rear passenger side leaf spring.. Set of tail lights... Part where the shock's bar pin mounts to axle? Mine is snapped in two. If anyone has any of these items please let me know a price shipped to 62278. Thank you in advance from a new mj owner.

I will check to see if I have a spare set of decent lights tuesday I am pretty sure I do. I was hoarding some parts but it looks like i am selling my Comanche so I am going to start getting rid of some. If I have them $75.00 shipped I also have a set of long bed springs with AAL`s on them. The guy buying the truck has first dibs on them so it may be a while till I find out. I am not sure how hard it would be to ship them but could check.

Tails are here pm me your email and I will send a pic. There a little dirty but more than usable. As far as the AAL thats for a lift and could be removed. Your quite a ways away shipping on the springs would be way $$$.

Tails are here pm me your email and I will send a pic. There a little dirty but more than usable. As far as the AAL thats for a lift and could be removed. Your quite a ways away shipping on the springs would be way $$$.

I will take them, you have pm. As long as they are not shattered or cracked. Dirty I can deal with. :) It is a jeep after all :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...