1989 MJ Pioneer Southern CA $2100

MJCrusader

I'm moving to MN at the end of this month, and originally planned on taking my Comanche with me. However, after thinking about it I decided that its probably best that it stays.

I'm located in Orange County so if you're interested in checking it out, come on over. Its got 171k miles, AW4 auto tranny, 2wd, Straight Six engine, and thats about it. Its a pretty basic truck.

It runs great mechanically. I cleaned out the intake manifold and had the TPS replaced at a Jeep dealership (manufacturer's recall). It has had around $4k-5k worth of work done to it in the last 6 months, and I have paperwork on all of it. It also has pretty much brand new Kuhmo All Terrain tires and Rancho suspension.

Its not perfect though, theres some damage to the bumper and front fenders, someone stole my tailgate, the parking brake line broke, and the A/C needs a recharge.

Having said all that, the truck runs great and with my 31" tires I still get 15.5mpg in mostly city driving.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I believe I have to post a price, so I'm asking $2100 FIRM. PM me if you want to come check it out.

Thanks,

Tim

Archived