Cluster Swap Question

I'm swapping to a full cluster in the '86 Comanche. I have a '90 Cherokee full cluster to swap in. I know the speedometer cables are different and have the one from the '90 and the odometer is changed to the correct mileage. All the connectors look the same but just wanted to make sure it will plug right in without any issues.

The other question. I've swapped in a Chevy 350 into this Jeep so the wiring is all different at the engine bay. I've traced down the wires to the tach being the green w/white wire going into the original 2.8L coil from wiring diagrams (goes from pink from the distributor to the coil then green w/white to the cluster). Anyone by chance know which wire this connects into to get a tach on a Chevy 350?

Awesome, thanks for answering that. I'm using the HEI setup so it's just going to jump off the power line going to the coil (only line minus the ones that come up from the ignition module). I figured it was that way but wanted to make sure. Now I just need to get off my butt and grab that other pigtail from the junkyard by me to get a nice clean install.