Blue 1989 Jeep Comanche 2wd 4.0l in MD

gradon

My brother is selling his blue 1989 Jeep Comanche 2wd short bed w/ the 4.0l 6-cylinder and ba10 5-speed manual from my 88 Eliminator. Mileage on chasis is 194K, on '88 engine&tranny, 209K. Bench seat, no ac, no radio, no rear bumper, no carpet(can have the one from my 88 that has been sitting outside for a year. . .). It has dents, dings, scratches, cracked windshield, typical Jeep clearcoat failure, typical rear main leak, and minor floorpan rust, but none on the exterior. It starts, runs, drives, and brakes. $1000obo

Image Not FoundImage Not Found

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My brother still has the MJ, but I think he is waiting for a new title. I'll give info soon.

edit: He has to track down the old owner in VA and get him to request a replacement title. He screwed up in signing the title 2 years ago when he bought the truck, never registered it or used it save for driving it home to his house(was always gonna be used for the 4.9l stroker scca project we're building this Sat. for my 88 that I have given him). When he decided to sell the truck, he white-outed his name, potential new buyer signed it, was denied at dmv, brother scratched off white-out so his name would reappear, took it to dmv, and they say it looks like name was erased, so he too was denied. Basically my bro made a dumb@$$ decision, so now it sits in front of house unable to be used or sold. :doh:

ill take it with or with out a title... best thing about pa is we can claim for a lost title.... ill be near md. this weekend please call me 7178556533

• 1 month later...

Brother just got a new title, so price is now $700. The alternator is not charging since the motor/tranny/cooling swap from the 88(thick red wire has voltage, small yellow wire has voltage, but small tan w/black wire doesn't(not sure of it's function, no continuity w/ ground--have to look at a diagram).

Archived