for sale, 89 mj project tacoma,wa- new price

cody4359

I'm losing interest in it and just want to clear my fleet out and get a 98 zj. has motor from my 96 xj 120k mi and new banks header, AW4 tranny was rebuilt about 10k mi before i rolled the xj- no reciptes had caseys transmission do it under the table, bored out throttle body, b&m tranny cooler. i have the motor/tranny/transfercase installed, wiring harness is in, everyhting is labled pretty well, the front/rear harness needs to have a pig tail made. as you can see the xj was totaled, but i filled the oil/tranny fluid up, kicked the windshield out and drove it around before pulling it for this swap. the mj still needs a good amount of little odds and ends, I'm tired of working on a dirt floor tho and want something already built, or atleast driveable. it has 97+ doors, xj tilt colum, needs doors to be wired, and the fuel pump/sender issue resolved. I'm do not need to get rid of this so i won't be giving it away, I'm thinking of $3000. maybe high, maybe low. i paid $700 for the 4 cylinder mj, $1100-1200 for the tranny rebuild, $200 for doors,a little over $500 for the banks header, comes with 97 fenders and header panel, and a HO with 120k that ran strong, non-disconect hp dana 30, mj dana 35, xj dana 35, and 29 slpine 8.25 that needs some parts and paint, 31" procomp extreme mud terrains that were on for under a year. does need seats and a little welding on the floor to be finished.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27400

• 2 weeks later...

Archived