Control Arm Replacement - jack question

So, I'll be throwing a set of WJ control arms on my truck - uppers and lowers. When I'm lifting it, where's the best place for the jackstands? Should they be somewhere on a "frame rail" or would they be better on the axle?

Also, I was planning on just pulling/replacing one arm at a time - is there a better way?

I'll be using this thread as a guide.

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20533&hilit=control+arm

When I'm lifting it, where's the best place for the jackstands? Should they be somewhere on a "frame rail" or would they be better on the axle?

Yes Keep your jack stands under the the Frame rails, between the LCA mount & the trans cross member.

Do not place them further back then the trans cross member!

My long arm brackets force my jack stands Back to the cross member, but you can see that you can put them much further forward towards the stock LCA mounts , this macks the truck much more sturdy

Ideally you don't want the axle to be at full droop. You just want to support the axle a little, without compressing the coils.

Its not coil over's, they are Fox 2.5 by 10inch Bypass Shocks, and Fox Bumps with Deaver Coils.

If you are interested, check out page 4 of my build thread, link is at the bottom of post.