FS: 1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer MA

acfortier

Up for sale is my 1988 Jeep Comanche. Bought it earlier this year as I was out a vehicle, love the thing to death, but since I am heading to college and have other cars to fund (namely, 1994 Mustang GT 5.0 conv.) this needs to go. Runs and drives great, use it everyday. I am looking to get $2000 for it.

It currently has the:

4.0 I6 engine

5 spd manual (BA/10)

4WD - BUT replaced the transfer case switch a while ago, and after that the indicator light comes on but the front axle doesn't move. Not sure the problem, maybe a vacuum leak?

About 130,000 miles or so

Has a broken leaf spring on passengers side, but will include two whole packs that I got a while back from a junkyard

Also replaced all shocks with Rancho RS5000s in front and RS9000s in the back.

Upgraded the brake booster to a dual diaphram one from a 95' XJ. Still haven't gotten the windshield reservoir in yet. All new brake lines front to back.

Fairly new gas tank, undercoated.

Does need attention to drivers side floor, but shouldn't be too bad (hopefully). Passenger's side looks fine, but still should be taken care of.

Fairly minimal rust for the year and location. Barely any on the frame part, but some cancer spots on the bed and around the cab.

If you have any other questions, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived