'89 MJ with cracked frame for sale in Killington VT

Guest CJsMJ

Guest CJsMJ

OK guys, I have an awesome comanche in great shape outside of the normal wear and tear of a 22 year old truck. I just ran into one big issue and that is a cracked frame over the spring perch on the drivers side. It has 125,000 miles on it, It is a 4.0 5spd with a d35 rear axle. I am very confident that the frame can be fixed, it just needs the right person. I would be fixing it myself but received a job offer and am heading back to CO. At any rate I need it gone, and I DO NOT want to junk it. But I am out of options unless someone can come pick it up. As far as price is concerned I want to ask 700 OBO. It has new front pads, rotors, calipers, alternator, passenger side tie rod, battery. Tires have plenty of life. Dash and pillar lights work. Overall without the frame issue it is a really solid truck. Interior is immaculate outside of the missing headliner which personally i couldn't care less about. At any rate feel free to contact me in any method necessary:

203 803 6655

christopherbell321@gmail.com

Some pics:http://www.flickr.com/photos/63360551@N04/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CJsMJ

Yeah it really is solid. Unfortunatley there was a patch riveted over the trouble area, so when I bought the truck i wasnt sure how bad it really was :(

Archived