FS/FT: OH: 95 Talon TSi AWD - $3000

GirsMJ86

I know it isn't a Jeep but maybe someone is looking for a quick little car that gets decent mileage for their kid or something.

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Fully Loaded (Leather, Moon Roof, Power Everything, Alarm, ABS Disc Brakes, Airbags, Cruise, ect.)

158k Miles - Still running strong and turbo spools right up

Auto with O/D - Shifts smooth

Paint isn't all faded and no clear coat peeling

Only 1 bad rust spot on the pass side front fender, only about 3" big

Aftermarket AM/FM/CD radio

Turbo Timer

K&N Cone Filter with BOV mod

550 Injectors

New plugs and wires

Recent oil and filter change

Tires only have about 5k miles on them

It needs a muffler, o2 sensor, manifold sensor, an ABS sensor, and it leaks some oil (nothing on the timing belt but can't tell where it's coming from)

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I have more pics that I can post if anyone is interested. Mainly looking to sell it because of medical bills but I will consider trades for an MJ though that is in at least as good of shape as the Talon. 91 or 92 with the 4.0L is preferred, but will consider older models with the 4.0L, needs to be a 4x4, no red interiors, and nothing super modified (the closer to stock the better). I'll also make a special exception for any factory Eliminators, 2wd or 4wd, 88 - 92. Also will consider XJs with the 4.0L and 4x4 or Subaru Outbacks.

• 3 months later...

Still have this for sale, someone must need a great little car. Price lowered. It had been sitting for a month or two but since my J10 is now out of commission I've been using this again. Fired right up and runs great. Forgot how much fun it is to drive.

Archived