Clutch Release Bearing

Has anybody run across a good replacement clutch release bearing. We replaced the clutch, pressure plate, and bearing with a kit from autozone or O'reilly don't remember about 1-1/2 years ago but now the bearing is starting to go again and the clutch has never had much peddle anyway (before everyone starts on the low peddle - master cly replaced twice, gravity bled, pressure bled, and reverse bled system numerous times, second transmission, and removal for rear seal replacement of the 4.0L) so the system has had numerous fluid changes and bleedings. What I'm looking for is a good quality replacement instead of the cheap junk that came in the kit. I had a similar problem with an S-10 bearing -chevy replaced twice under warranty then I replaced with a quality german made bearing and no more problems ever.

So is there a better replacement clutch release bearing out there?

based on the information provided it appears that you have and internal clutch bearing & slave setup. Which i was not very happy :headpop: with and that is why i went with an external setup with my jeep. since you have already done the clutch job and tranny twice you may want to look for a metal replacement of the slave clutch bearing combo if we are speaking of the internal setup. There are some on this site that like the internal setup i don't. hope this helps

Yes, I prefer the old mechanical style of clutch activation but did not want to get into that swap at this point. I would just like a high quality replacement for this internal hydraulic clutch release bearing. I don't know when auto and bearing manufacturers decided that plastics could out live hardened steel. I have looked at the tilton engineering site but even there parts will require having the tranny out for while taking measurements and adapting to fit.

I'm just looking for a simple well made replacement that will last for 4 or 5 years pulling the tranny is not my favorite job on this truck.