SoCal - 4.0L H.O. turnkey engine - recently rebuilt

gogetemturbo

I have a complete turnkey High Output 4.0L that has less than 10,000 miles on it since I rebuilt it. Block was originally from a 2001 XJ Cherokee. Head was rebuild at same time, has hardened exhaust seats and factory valvetrain components. Was resealed with all rubber gaskets, no cork. Has factory 2001 Jeep designed high flow water pump, high flow thermostat housing, high flow superstat thermostat, 1999 and newer equal throw intake manifold, all brackets and accessories on the front of the motor are included as well. Complete 1992 MJ Comanche / XJ Cherokee engine wiring harness, sensors, smog equipment and ignition system are included. Also comes with exhaust manifold, exhaust down pipe, valve cover, oil pan and a Hesco throttle body spacer. Engine has only ever had Royal Purple 10w/30 oil in it. Ran like a champ, moved on to a Grand Cherokee with the V8, so I have to let this motor go.

All you need is a Jeep and an engine management computer and it's ready to run! Perfect for someone converting a Renix Comanche or Cherokee.

1992 MJ Comanche 4.0L Manual transmission computer also available - $300

Engine is still sitting the my Comanche, and will not be pulled until I have a buyer. I am in Garden Grove, CA

email me, or call/text to 714-454- SIX 39 SIX - - - seven one four - four five four - six three nine six

PRICE DROP!!! $1400 OR BEST OFFER!

Image Not Found

--Jake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived