wtb dana 30 hp non disco pa 4.10

exxjguy

Subject pretty much sums it up, looking for a front dana 30, high pinion. non vacuum disconect out of an xj, zj, or tj. really I am looking for a factory 4.10 set up out of a 4cyl, 3.55 are a dime a dozen. located in the philly area but not afraid to drive a little. if you find one in a jy that would be very helpful! thanks for your time. Derek

I ended up buying a whole 2.5L '96 XJ for $400 for the same thing your looking for... Ended up getting the axles, and trading away the Jeep for about $400 in parts... Best way to do it IMHO.

Rob :cheers:

Subject pretty much sums it up, looking for a front dana 30, high pinion. non vacuum disconect out of an xj, zj, or tj. really I am looking for a factory 4.10 set up out of a 4cyl, 3.55 are a dime a dozen. located in the philly area but not afraid to drive a little. if you find one in a jy that would be very helpful! thanks for your time. Derek

Ain't gonna get an HP out of a ZJ or TJ unless it was swapped in.

Ain't gonna get an HP out of a ZJ or TJ unless it was swapped in.

Oh, good to know, i thought they all had hp's. a low pinion would work, not planning on that much lift but it would be nice to have just in case this project turns into something different(and more fun!)