SoCal - 97+ header panel (complete) and fiberglass fenders

gogetemturbo

Package Deal! 97+ Header Panel (complete) and Fiberglass fenders! Good for converting your 96 and older XJ or MJ to the newer front end.

Factory (from a 2001) XJ Header Panel, comes complete with headlights (after market euro style), turn signals (factory) and marker lights (factory). The passenger headlight bezel has a small chunk missing from it from a freaking shopping cart years ago. I just never got around to replacing it. Also comes with the turn signal socket to plug the one your 96 and older XJ doesn't come with since the 97+ used two in each turn signal.

Trailer Products 5" Bulge Fiberglass Fenders - Top gel coat melted some when the cab of my Comanche went up in flames. The fenders are as structurally strong/sound as new. Just needs to be refinished. I cleaned them up, smoothed them out pretty well and coated them with some paint to make it easier to see where it needed to be filled.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

(this only shows the base header, but I have all the pieces for it set aside)

This is what it looked like on the truck prior to the"event" - Image Not Found

Parts are in Garden Grove, CA (Orange County)

$650 for the package. And before you ask, I'd rather not separate, but for the right price, I might be willing to do so.

email - gogetemturbo at gmail dot com

call/text - 714-454-six39six

--Jake

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived