Won't start this morning.

I have spark from the plugs. I went ahead and replaced them all though. Crank Shaft Position Sensor tested good. Power to coil also tested good.

Checking coil next, and then if it passes I guess it's ignition control module?

ok... don't replace anything else ..... look at the second picture i posted at the fuel injector and see if you are getting power to the injector. Switch the multi meter to dc volts and you should get a reading that jumps around, if no power to injector let me know i will show you how to test other stuff.

Alright I hooked it up and while in run it read 3.62 then while being cranked it dropped down into the negatives and ultimately rested on 0.

That's not jumping around in the right direction is it?

Theres another post on here where the guy is having the exact same problem as you. So your I figured your problem has to be either in the engine control unit, the wiring to or from it or a sensor to it. maybe we should jump onto his post "won't start without shot of fluid"

• 2 months later...

Well she fixed herself for 2 months but now I am back where I started but now even if she has been warmed up she won't start without a shot of starting fluid.. Fuel filter? Fuel pump seem likely? Really don't want to buy a fuel pump just to find that's not it but I have a feeling that's my problem..

• 2 weeks later...

I know you don't have money to shotgun parts at this thing, but what items have you actually replaced on it?

Are the plugs new? Are they gapped correctly? Does the cap and rotor look new from the outside or have you pulled it to look at the contacts inside?

• 2 months later...

Ok well I took a break from messing with her for a while and now I am ready to figure this out. She won't start unless I spray starting fluid in it, or pump gas in it. Could it just be that the gas tank is dirty or the fuel filter? When I left off I had pretty much become convinced that it has nothing to do with the ignition system, or the priming from the injector.