warn winch that needs work- wa

cody4359

anybody local to me that has any interest in a hs9500i warn winch. it has issues and i don't feal like rebuilding it. it works when it wants to. i bought and have reciptes for brand new solenoids that was a bit over $100, didnt fix the problem. contacted a 4 wheel store via email and their (diagonoise is motor work) i have cleaned and check all connections except the ground under the winch. it gets power but when it doesnt work, it clunks like a stuck solenoid. i played with it last night and it seems the spool has alot of play (maybe 1/16) seem alot to me but :hmm: , when its running it sounds like there might be gear lash issues but again ive never had a winch before. i have no idea as to how much to ask for it, and i know the rules say post price, pic,location, so ill do the latter 2 and ask for offers. it comes with a controller and old fairlead, cable is ok, maybe 2 kinks but is pulled off and around 125-150'

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

ill ship but this things is heavy and i assume people would like to see what there paying for lol and if your goin to get on me bout price, how bout you moderate all the posts that don't specify region in the title per the forum rules :mad: :rotf:

Archived