pic test

btm24

I have some snap on hand tools I would like to get ride of to fund some of the MJ prjects. All idems do not include shippinb but shipping should not be over $6 for any thing. So here we go:

11pc Snap on Semi Deep standerd 3/8" Drive socet set with rail $40 plus shipping:

snap-on-12pc-6pt-semi-deep-metric-3-8-drive-socket-set_180627213676.jpg

12pc Snap on 3/8" Drive Metric 8-19 Shallow Socket Set with rail $50 plus shipping:

4940871b87526a6347c9563736185ddd.jpg

1 Newer 3/8 Snap on ratchet $30 plus shipping:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpeBgkI8ZCJBhw5QUfITOM63c4vwh2UsON_LhllD2D61F2dIpmCg&t=1

15pc 3/8 Dive Impact Deep Metric Socket Set $220 plus shipping:

7pc Snap on Metric Allen Socket Driver Set $30 plus shipping:

snap-on-7-piece-metric-allen-socket-driver-set_250760585880.jpg

I have some snap on hand tools I would like to get ride of to fund some of the MJ products. All item prices do not include shipping but shipping should not be over $6 for any thing. So here we go:

11pc Snap on Semi Deep standerd 3/8" Drive socet set with rail $40 plus shipping:

snap-on-12pc-6pt-semi-deep-metric-3-8-drive-socket-set_180627213676.jpg

12pc Snap on 3/8" Drive Metric 8-19 Shallow Socket Set with rail $50 plus shipping: 4940871b87526a6347c9563736185ddd.jpg

1 Newer 3/8 Snap on ratchet $30 plus shipping: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpeBgkI8ZCJBhw5QUfITOM63c4vwh2UsON_LhllD2D61F2dIpmCg&t=1

15pc 3/8 Dive Impact Deep Metric Socket Set $220 plus shipping:

7pc Snap on Metric Allen Socket Driver Set $30 plus shipping:

snap-on-7-piece-metric-allen-socket-driver-set_250760585880.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks

Brandon

Ok so ive done alot but ive not done much if that makes any sence? 1st I got my new 6" lift shocks from RC a lit bit back and installed them and the ride was SOOO much smoother! But before I could install my new shocks I had to deal with me over doing things...I broke off the shock stud that the rear shocks mount to. They are welded to the frame so I grinded it off and had some one weld up a new one. I do not have resent pic's of this nor do I have pic's of fixing it :( but I do have a pic of the stud broke off:

I cut this to fit in its place:

I still need to re tighten all the shocks and what not...

any ways, I also figured out my rear end problem (or at least I hope I did) and ordered some type of spacers that go where the axle sits on the leaf springs that will change the pinnion angle by 3 degrees (I think) which "should" fix all of that. I have started to take off the old portation valve brt I'm not getting far fast.

I ordered "new" bump stops today and should have them on next week. Oh and the front dana 30 is in the shop being totaly rebuilt for saturday which we will atempt to put the front axle in and the front part of the lift :clapping: then next week end We will maybe do and finish up the 4x4 convert :D so by the end of this month Ill be a 4x4 which is really cool. When we do the front part of the lift I'm also hoping to get to trimming the frender flairs up 1 inch. I have not even gotten started on the bumpers and rocker rails yet :ack: And I'm not sure if I can seeing as how ive gone over bugdet by about $1500 on what ive done so far. And sunday I may be finnishing up building the mount for the hi jack lift and finishing up the bed linner and putting back my tool box which will be nice to have again. So I have alot ahead to do and finish and ill get the pic's up as soon as stuff starts to happen :clapping:

Brandon

I'm gonna fix the spelling and what not before I really post it lol

Brandon

• 3 weeks later...