fuse panel under steering column

I start noticed that there a lot of faulty power supply in my fuse panel. Also, I read somewhere threads about leak from the clutch master cylinder can cause damages to fuses. I don't see any leaks but there a lot of faulty electric problems. So whats brand should I get to replace the fuse panel? Get painless fuse kits?

my clutch master was leaking thru the firewall onto the fuse box. fixed it with no damage to the fuses. :thumbsup:

ah thats make sense, i gotta do it asap, what should i replace to fix the leaking? I'm not expert with clutch master cylinder.

also I just posted questions in your project about fuses. :thumbsup:

my clutch master was leaking thru the firewall onto the fuse box. fixed it with no damage to the fuses. :thumbsup:

ah thats make sense, i gotta do it asap, what should i replace to fix the leaking? I'm not expert with clutch master cylinder.

I'm no expert either. check your master cylinder and see if there is fluid in it. if theres not you probably have a leak. what i did when i saw mine was dry is went to napa and got one for $30 and put it in myself, you just need 2 people for each side of the firewall installing new master cyl

I'm no expert either. check your master cylinder and see if there is fluid in it. if theres not you probably have a leak. what i did when i saw mine was dry is went to napa and got one for $30 and put it in myself, you just need 2 people for each side of the firewall installing new master cyl

ah hm I just checked and still full(same amount when i refill after replace the bellhousing few months ago.

so it should means that my clutch master cylinder is fine. (I hope)

I'll try replace fuse block same time replace the climate control panel that PO trimmed the vents off. :doh: also will try replace clutch master anyway. I just like to make sure everything is ok since I'm picky :roll: