Eliminator Seat Replacements

I have an '88 2WD Eliminator that had a driver's seat that was giving me the "pelvic twist". I mean I drove it 250 miles once and couldn't walk right for two days! The seat pan was broken into about 20 pieces on the door side, and a can of pop rivets and biaxial fiberglass couldn't make it better. I gave up on finding a replacement, as Comanches hit the U-Pick at the rate of about 1 every five years down here, and they're usually destroyed by muddin' by the time they get there. What's a guy to do? In my case I had to settle for a pair of '93 Camaro seats, mounted to an aluminum plate, mounted to the Comanche sliders, mounted to the floor. An okay solution, but still just not right. I liked my charcoal tweed 'Manche buckets (except for the extreme lean), and the "batwings" really felt good to my aged, creaky back. This weekend, I found the solution. I was down at the U-Pick searching for a donor Cherokee hood when, to my delight, I came upon a '93 Cherokee Country (that's what the door sticker and decals said) that had the exact grey tweed "batwing" buckets. The only difference that I could see was that they didn't tilt forward because it was a 4DR. But I didn't care. They were in good shape, maybe a little dirty but no rips or holes and, best of all, the seat pans were solid. At $25.00 a pop, it was a bargain! I took them home, stripped them down and put all of the foam, pans and upholstery on my old frames AND NOW I'M STYLIN'!!! The only mod I had to make was to cut a slit for the forward tilt release lever (I also switched the back position levers. ( it was a pain, I didn't NEED to do it, but I did it anyway). Now, everything is back to normal, and I'm ready for the next 175,000 miles!