Radio keeps shutting on and off but cant find power problem

So i have a after market pioneer radio in my truck and a couple months back it sounded like a cd was skipping in it then it all the sudden went to where it shuts itself on and off. Kept trying to play with it but nothing worked. So i figured it was the radio so i went out and bought a new pioneer cheap. Went and wires it all up and when i plugged it in it did the same thing that the old pioneer did. I checked the fuse and it looks good even put a new one in and still had the same problem. All the wires look fine and nothing looks fryed. Even checked the current in the wires and it was saying the 12 volts so its getting power. My dad is saying he thinks its the attenna but the radio does the same thing when its on cd mood so idk how the attenna can affect that. The only thing that works on the radio is the AUX mood. Also i noticed once i took the key out the inginiton had some play in it and was still halfway on cause i could hear the fan going and putting out air with the key out of it so idk if maybe that has something to do with it. Anybody have any ideas. Everthing else works fine on it the lights and all that are fine. Any help would be great