WANTED TO BUY JEEP COMANCHE SHORT BED 4.0L 5 SPEED

highrollinmopars

WANTED. I am new to the forum but not new to jeeps. Ive had 2 cherokees and 2 sweet cj's as well as alot of lifted power wagons and ram pickups. I am now looking for what I think will be my last Jeep project vehicle. I finally decided I want a Jeep Mj. Must be a short bed 4.0 would prefer a 4x4 and a 5 speed but you know how it goes Ill take what I can get. I'm Beaufort Sc so if you within like 500 miles that would be great. I have cash in hand or

I have a Super Nice 79 Dodge Power Wagon with a ton of mods I would swap for the right comanche. It has dana 60's front and rear, a rebuilt np203 but comes with a np 205 and the adapter, 727 tranny rebuilt with shift kit, 440 magnum with alot of top end goodies from edelbrock. Cross over steering, rear disc brake conversion, 5.13 Richmond gears, Borgeson steering shaft, chrome oil pan, mopar performance tranny pan, headers, stainless braided brake lines are waiting to be installed there in the camlocker toolbox in the bed. Truck has a $5500 paint job on it about 12" lift on can easily fit 39.5 Tires. It is sitting on 37 Bfg muds right now on 17 ion wheels. Great looking and running truck. Its just time to get something different. Ive owned it for the last 10 years now.