Jump to content


Recommended Posts

thanks don. i was looking for a tsb for upgrading the cps.


i found it this morning at( another freaking jeep site ), i had bookmarked.

the part # is 83100066, and its now called, a ckp sensor and harness. it plugs into the ecm. thats what i had read about but couldn't remember where. dave


by the way, if you are looking for the connector that plugs into the renix ecm it is a gm part # 12146448. they are .35 a piece. the pliers to close the connector of this type is $21.00.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...