Pieces and parts of my '86 Comanche

ckahl2

Ok, so ive started to disassemble my comanche for a 97+ swap and i have some parts that came out of the comanche that are still good, just wondering if anyone wanted them. I have:

1. factory dash clock

2. Factory blue bench seat

3. 2 solid doors, slightly dented, but in good shape with working windows and interior panels. Missing passenger mirror, drivers is cracked

4. front fenders, dented but in ok shape

5. Header panel with lights and grille

6. Full gauge cluster (decided not to use for project)

7. 2.8l GM engine, runs well, 163k, w/ or w/o tranny and transfer case

Ill probably add more as i go along, but thats it for now (unless you want something i havent mentioned and won't need). As for prices, i have no idea, send me an offer and ill probably take it (plus shipping cost). Would love to just get the 2.8 and all associated pieces out of here, so if you come and uninstall yourself, you can have it for free! Yes, Free! Its runs perfectly fine, i just don't want to deal with it!

Ok, so ive started to disassemble my comanche for a 97+ swap and i have some parts that came out of the comanche that are still good, just wondering if anyone wanted them. I have:

1. factory dash clock

2. Factory blue bench seat

3. 2 solid doors, slightly dented, but in good shape with working windows and interior panels. Missing passenger mirror, drivers is cracked

4. front fenders, dented but in ok shape

5. Header panel with lights and grille

6. Full gauge cluster (decided not to use for project)

7. 2.8l GM engine, runs well, 163k, w/ or w/o tranny and transfer case

Ill probably add more as i go along, but thats it for now (unless you want something i havent mentioned and won't need). As for prices, i have no idea, send me an offer and ill probably take it (plus shipping cost). Would love to just get the 2.8 and all associated pieces out of here, so if you come and uninstall yourself, you can have it for free! Yes, Free! Its runs perfectly fine, i just don't want to deal with it!

ckahl2, I sent you a private message. Thanks

Archived