1990 comanche

5 speed ba10/5

Np231

D30

D35 both 3.07 gears

Aftermarket professional a/c and cruise installed

Split rear window

Bench seat

Just replaced the motor with an excellent running one. 150 psi each hole. Clutch and slave looked low miles. Motor came from high miles mj that had a new motor put in it at some point, so mileage is presumably under 100k.

Just replaced the floors. Driver's rocker, doors, front fenders, and above the rear flares need work. Definitely not the worst mj ever.

Just replaced rear brake line from front to back, removed mj prop valve and installed xj one.

I bought it to help out automan, with intent to fix and sell. I'm out of money, and it needs to go. All that's left is to replace the rear brakes (wheel cylinders are good), and the front passenger ujoint.

Asking $1100obo. Need to get what I have into it out of it.

Located in franksville, wi

-Pat

I will be overseeing all transactions on a trial basis for Pat to earn back his right to sell on Comanche Club. All transactions are cash in hand, local pickup only. While I will help where I can in order to facilitate happy parties, if anything goes south, ComancheClub.com is not responsible for any problems. If there are any problems, please send me a PM.

Thanks, Rob L.

Archived