1991 MJ: 4cyl/5spd LWB in Acushnet (New Bedford) Ma for $400

I guess this is near New Bedford (not bad for you RI/Conn guys to get to).

The guy has put up a CL ad every day for the last 3 days, so I guess he's eager to sell. :yes:

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/1821715007.html

91 jeep camanche - $500 (acushnet)

Date: 2010-07-01, 10:11PM EDT

Reply to: sale-ft4pk-1821715007@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a 91 jeep comanchee 5 speed 4 cyl with 2000 cherokee leather seats,dash ,center console and guages....it is 2wd with the long bed ..it has brand new ported and slotted rotors with less than 1,000 miles on them it has a hurst style shifter...it also has 2000 cherokee side mirrors and the passengers side window is electric it has a brand new performance muffler with a stack and a rain guard ..it had a clutch put in it about 6 monthes ago...the bad a couple of weeks ago the starter $#!& the bed and my brother gave me his gsx eclipse and i need money to fix it up i need to sell this jeep asap..................if you need to ask me somthing about the jeep email me if u have cash and are serious about buying it give me a call no low ballers this jeep is worth more than what I'm selling it for in parts its a good running jeep 508-985-8968 the name is mike it needs to be towed i need it gone on friday come get it!

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/1821957380.html

91 jeep p/u - $500 (acushnet)

Date: 2010-07-02, 2:02AM EDT

Reply to: sale-m3fj3-1821957380@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a 91 jeep comanchee 5 speed 4 cyl with 2000 cherokee leather seats,dash ,center console and guages....it is 2wd with the long bed ..it has brand new ported and slotted rotors with less than 1,000 miles on them it has a hurst style shifter...it also has 2000 cherokee side mirrors and the passengers side window is electric it has a brand new performance muffler with a stack and a rain guard ..it had a clutch put in it about 6 monthes ago... email me and i will get right back to you with my number the reason I'm selling it so cheap is because the starter $#!& the bed about a week ago

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/1824170417.html

jeep pick up - $400 (acushnet)

Date: 2010-07-03, 1:30PM EDT

Reply to: sale-rytes-1824170417@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

its a 91, 4 cyl, 5 speed, with ported and slotted rotors ,2000 cherokee leather seats dash guages center console and side mirrors ....it only needs a starter...it ran really good till a week ago when the starter died the only reason I'm selling it so cheap is because my girls bro gave me his eclipse and i have no where to put the jeep its behind my buddys shop right now and he doesent want it there after this weekend so if you want it let me know and ill send you my number ...it will need to be towed ...it is registered and inshured with plates on it so you can pull it or use AAA ....i have the title in hand

Looks like he already started work converting it to a 97+, and it's registered.

So bring a starter, and go get this one before he scraps it.