Jeep alloys - Norfolk (VA)

socal1200r

Looking for a pair of 15x7 Jeep alloys, like in my sig pic, to put on a single rail motorcycle trailer I'm thinking of buying. The trailer has 15" wheels on it (5x4.5), with 205/75 tires, so these Jeep wheels should fit. Would like the trailer wheels to match the ones on my MJ.

Prefer to pick up in the Hampton Roads area of VA (Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Chesapeake). Free is best (lol!), but willing to buy if wheels are in good condition ($20 per wheel?). Email me directly at: socal1200r@yahoo.com, or call my cell (805-377-7600).

Thanks

Went to the local pick and pull today, found a couple of alloys with tires on them, but decided to go with Plan B. I don't want to spend any more money than I have to in order to get this trailer home, so I found a pair of Jeep steel wheels, with the black plastic Jeep center cap, and lug nuts, and called it a day. The tires that were on the wheels wouldn't pass inspection, so I didn't get charged for them. The wheels and lugs ended up costing me about $20. I'm going to look for a set of tires, probably 195/70s, and get them mounted/balanced on the wheels. After I get the trailer home, I'll try and clean up the wheels a bit, and if I don't like how they look, I'll probably just paint them black and call it a day. Got a new 4-pin connector and 5 1/4" drop hitch with 1 7/8" ball, so after I get new tires mounted, I should be good to go...