Power Window Help

Working on wiring up power window and have a couple of questions to get me going in the right direction...and yes I searched first.

1. I've read that there's a connector on the wiring harness for the power supply that plugs into the fuse box but can't seem to find that plug, where's it at?

2. Once I find that plug where in the fuse box does it go?

3. How many/what wires go to the passenger side?? I think I remember reading that there's 5?

1. I've read that there's a connector on the wiring harness for the power supply that plugs into the fuse box but can't seem to find that plug, where's it at?

2. Once I find that plug where in the fuse box does it go?

3. How many/what wires go to the passenger side?? I think I remember reading that there's 5?

I installed power windows but did not use the factory crossbody harness, I made up my own from the fuse panel out. Answers:

1. The 12AWG TAN wire is power. Needs to be fused on a hot 25A source. The ground is the BLK/GRY wire in the left kick panel.

2. I had no plug, I don't think it's there w/o factory power windows. I installed an aux fuse panel for the H4s, power windows, fogs, etc. and picked it up there.

3. You only need 3 wires crossbody for the windows. 2 more if you're adding power locks.

I can send you a wiring diagram if you need it.

I got the driver's side working with the tan and black/gray wires...but it was with a pair of jumpers and alligator clips. :brows: So by that wiring diagram you've got (you sent it to be a while back) those three wires that go crossbody are white, black, and green??? That's the part confusing me...the diagram shows an org/wht wire turning into the black wire, and a vio/wht wire turning into the green wire.....and then the white wire comes out of no where in the left kick panel? :hmm:

I got the driver's side working with the tan and black/gray wires...but it was with a pair of jumpers and alligator clips. :brows: So by that wiring diagram you've got (you sent it to be a while back) those three wires that go crossbody are white, black, and green??? That's the part confusing me...the diagram shows an org/wht wire turning into the black wire, and a vio/wht wire turning into the green wire.....and then the white wire comes out of no where in the left kick panel? :hmm:

The WHT/BLK/GRN is just a 3-conductor 12AWG piece of power cable I used from the left kick panel to the right door. The splices in the right door are to the OEM pigtail wires for the power window rt. door switch. The colors of these wires are represented by the circles within the switch.