Uhwarrie or anywhere else in NC?

Ironwolf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hey you guys still here in Fayetteville? i need to meet some people to trail ride with around here. and i keep hearing about uwarie

maybe someone can show me where it is. or some riding on Bragg, all the roads i see off of 24 have posted signs on them :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well I moved away from Ft Bragg living in south west Va now. But the trails around bragg have always had signs up but always went out looking for Fishing spots. and thats the way around it. If you do venture out there make sure you take someone with you that knows the area because there are mpact zones out there and you don't want to wander into those. If a group on here ever wants to go out to Uhwarrie for a weekend ill make the trip back down.

There's a guy on jeepforum is always setting up URE trips, he has one next weekend.I'm still living in a hotel(this is my 5th week) wasting money i could be buying jeep parts with lol.i should have a rental house here next week or so. then i'll start seriously searching for trails to ride around here.funny you see alot of jeeps here but i've only found 1 local jeep club. i've seen 2 other mj's here. both were 2x4 :)

• 4 months later...