talk about beatin to death....

No, the BA10 case is two halves clamshelled together. The case split runs front to back, along the centerline. AX15's are 3 pieces that are joined together, perpendicular to the centerline (front to back).

BA10/5:

http://www.jeeptech.com/trans/ba10.html

AX15:

http://www.jeeptech.com/trans/ax15.html

If you're still confused, look at the shifter where it bolts into the top. The shift tower on a BA10 is held by 3 bolts, and the AX15 has 4.

HTH,

Jeff

AX15 is a much better tranny than the BA10, but the French POS can be valuable because everyone who has one needs another one 'cause their's is broken :D

If you were closer, I'd take the rear slider, the springpacks, and the tranny off your hands :cry:

You don't have the seat brackets off it, do you?

Jeff

i have the whole seat assy, but i already sold it (tentatively) to another person on here, his name is square.

if something happens where he loses interest (which i don't think he will because he has been waiting forever for them due to my complications i've been having), i will pm you and see if i can ship them :cheers:

the price would be 50

AX15 is a much better tranny than the BA10, but the French POS can be valuable because everyone who has one needs another one 'cause their's is broken :D

If you were closer, I'd take the rear slider, the springpacks, and the tranny off your hands :cry:

You don't have the seat brackets off it, do you?

Jeff

Jeff,

I could make that trip up to windsor it's about 4 hours from me.

You'd just have to make it to Ashland one of thse days.

that's about 4 hours from the burg.

I'm tired of kicking this D-shaft anyway :)

well if you guys want everything its 200. if jeff buys the other parts (which i would like 200 for n e way i think, i'd have to check my prices n e way) you'd basically get the rest of it for your troubles/helping

you'd be getting tranny, d35 axle, back window, windsheild, 4.0 renix, dash, 2 hoods, fenders (rusty but fixable/usable) and some mic interior pieces as well as spring pack so on and so fourth. bascially anything i can get out other then the bucket seats lol!

I would like to have that trans, as I think mine might be on it's last legs.

I'll have to talk wit the wife and see what I can work out.

Not interested in the tudy five, except maybe for the shafts.

I've got 2 of those housings sitting in the garage I need to take to scrap anyway.

I don't want to cherry pick it either, just for the good stuff. See if you can loose the whole lot to one person.

Besides, I've got my axle swap/regear/lift/tires project taking all my money at the moment LOL.

Jeff

that's what i'm trying to do, i thought it was a pretty good deal for everything i had kicking around....no one in my area seems interested.

maybe my price is too high???

i dunno, kinda upsetting though. i htought i'd be able to sell the stuff if i wasn't goign to build the manche like i origonally planned. looks like it mihgt be going to the scrap yard though, i dunno how long it will be aloud to stay in the grage for.

200 bucks for a motor,trans and some random stuff seems like a pretty good deal to me.

If I wasn't flat busted right now I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

is the trans a 4wd ax-15 or is that your 2wd one?

either way, I'd still take it, I need a new input shaft to rebuild mine.

I'm kinda hoping that it can hang around for a month, then I'll have the funds to take it from you, but I'm not going to commit to anything until I have the cash, so sell it if you can.

its out of a 2wd manche.

i keep missing the phone call of someone trying to get a hold of me, but this person is not leaving there number. hopefully he/she wants come stuff anf then i can pick up a set of 33's i've been looking at.

who knows.

but if i still have it by the time your ready, i'm sure i'll be more hten motivated to sell it off.