just to help everybody here out I thought I'd start a thread where we could post helpful hints and how tos about swapping newer model jeep parts onto comanches :thumbsup: and then we would have a resource for things like 97+ swaps and such

I have a general question on the wheel arch trim for the 97+ conversions. I see how the newer, rounder fender arches blend with the front bumper, but is there something that can be done to the rear arches that would allow them to match the fronts? I have not seen them in person, but I'd have to think it'd look a little weird to have the newer arches on the front but not on the back.

I have a general question on the wheel arch trim for the 97+ conversions. I see how the newer, rounder fender arches blend with the front bumper, but is there something that can be done to the rear arches that would allow them to match the fronts? I have not seen them in person, but I'd have to think it'd look a little weird to have the newer arches on the front but not on the back.

I think some one cut and glued two front fenders to make a rear fender once, and if you want bigger flares I think tj fenders look good with 97+ front ends

I think some one cut and glued two front fenders to make a rear fender once, and if you want bigger flares I think tj fenders look good with 97+ front ends

I would really like to see some more member pictures of the 97+ exterior upgrades, especially the wheel arches. I'd also like to see some information on the 97+ single Window door conversion...