Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Need some help. Trans. shift cable broke, lucky I was in my driveway. AW 4 column shift. Called the dealer and they said part discontinued :fs1: I know I can convert to floor shift but I like the column. Anyone know where I might find a cable. All Cherokees Ive seen are floor shift. Hope you can help a brother out :help:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...