V8 ZJ Springs

I have a 1987 2.5L 2wd 4 speed and want to put the V8 zj coils in the front and shackle the back to match to fit 31's. I was just going to get the adjustable rear shackle from MO and a set of springs from the JY or the web. Is there anything else recommended to ensure ride quality and durability? Also what about using a spacer with the coils for additional lift? Along the same lines, I also want to replace all my bushings, ball joints and tie rods when I put the lift on. Does anyone have a link to where I can get the right parts?

Thanks

-Skip :USAflag:

I have a 1987 2.5L 2wd 4 speed and want to put the V8 zj coils in the front and shackle the back to match to fit 31's. I was just going to get the adjustable rear shackle from MO and a set of springs from the JY or the web. Is there anything else recommended to ensure ride quality and durability? Also what about using a spacer with the coils for additional lift? Along the same lines, I also want to replace all my bushings, ball joints and tie rods when I put the lift on. Does anyone have a link to where I can get the right parts?

Thanks

-Skip :USAflag:

I have some V8 ZJ coil springs and 1.5 inch spacers that you can have for nothing...since you're a local CC member.

I got all my suspension parts from Amazon. Even cheaper than Rockauto when you factor in Amazon's free shipping.